MSA ACH Advanced Combat Helmet
There are a variety of options with the MSATC-2000 Helmet that make it difficult to order online. Plus we see thisas a very important product that we want to make sure meets yourneeds/application. Please give us a call at 800.418.0150 or email us email@example.com and we'll get back to you within 2 hours (duringregulare business hours).
The MSA Advanced Combat Helmet for (Law Enforcement ACH-LE)was originally developed for the U.S. Military Special Operations Command,meeting stringent requirements and unprecedented demands, and setting newperformance standards. The ACH has been credited with "taking thebullet", saving lives during combat, and was named one of the 10 BestInventions of 2002 by the U.S. Army Material Command.
Now MSA’s ACH-LE, battle-tested in Iraq and Afghanistan, isavailable for law enforcement officers and is enhanced to meet specific needs.
MSA’s Advanced Combat Helmet for Law Enforcement deliversthe best impact protection, stability, and comfort available, including thesebenefits:
- The world’s most advanced ballistic head protection combining resistance to penetration against level IIIA threat rounds, impact, and fragmentation resistance to military standards
- Patented low-profile design to reduce risk of interference in target acquisition (U.S. Patent D449,411)
- Unsurpassed comfort for long-term use, thanks to innovative suspension system of movable comfort pads for customized sizing
- Increased stability, due largely to 4-pt. chinstrap system with nape pad
- Compatibility with NVGs (night-vision goggles), MSA’s CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear) Gas Masks, and MSA’s communication devices
- Ballistic-rated hardware
Resistance to Penetration against IIIA threat rounds (Ballistic Performance)
- 124 grain, 9mm
- 240 grain, 44 Magnum
Fragmentation Performance Specification (V50)
- 2 grain RCC @ 4075 fps
- 4 grain RCC @ 3450 fps
- 16 grain RCC @ 2425 fps
- 64 grain RCC @ 1700 fps